Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time flys bye...

One year ago from yesterday on March 9th, my husband and I said are very first good bye and as much as I hated sending him off to what he would soon consider to be the most awful experience of his life, i knew it had to be done. Two months later he graduated basic military training and I can not express the level of pride I felt when I first saw him in his ABU's. Although now that I see him everyday in uniform I realize just how much I take for  it all granite. Who knew when we decided to make the leap into the air force and yes it was a leap, who knew all the good byes that were to follow. Seems that with every week that goes by I have to take another leap of faith to say good bye to all of the amazing people I have met, friends who i now consider family.

No comments:

Post a Comment