Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lesson Learned

Is it just me or are Some of the biggest life lessons the hardest to hear when we are being faced with something that seems so much Bigger. Perhaps its just me but i know a lot of the time I spend so much of my time worrying about the situation that it sometimes it feels like all the time that I have spent praying about it is in vain. An I know thats not true. I know that in Gods word it clearly says "ask and you will receive." I just sometimes wonder that when we are going through a difficult situation do we spend so much time trying to do what Jesus would do that we don't take the time to really listen to what he is calling us to do. Just a thought.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment