Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ssgt. Thompson

The last couple months have been filled with anticipation, anxiety, and worry. Theres been lots of long nights tossing and turning. Lots of prayers and lots of conversations about our future. All in anticipation for this morning at 7am when Tanner got the results of the test he took in May that determines weather or not he would be promoted to StaffSgt. I'm proud to announce he passed! This time next year my husband will be Sgt. Thompson. I could not be prouder of the time he spent studying and all the hard work he put into become a Ssgt! He truly amazes me everyday with how hard he works and how much he sacrifices. He has been given so many amazing opportunities this last year and I know that no matter what he decides he is going to do great things and he's going to go far in his career! 

I'm so proud of you Ssgt. Thompson! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment