Friday, November 5, 2010

An addition to our little Family!

Living the military life you start to see how every move effects you and your family. Needless to say it wasn't long before we decided that it was time for an addition to our little family and time to visit our local humane society. You see My husband and I both grew up with dogs! That soon became a close companion and part of the family! It didn't take long for us to see we needed that connection that was missing from home! A companion that would be there to run, jump, play, and cuddle! When visiting the shelter I have never seen so many homeless animals that just looked up at us and gave us the"take me home" look. I looked at my husband and knew that I just wanted all of them to come home with us! Im not so sure he was feeling quite the same. He thought one was enough! Although it wasn't long before Brooklyn stole my husbands heart. She was a beautiful black and white terrier and sheep dog mix! He knew right away she was the one for us and I'd like to think she agrees!
Introducing Brooklyn! Our beautiful new puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment