Thursday, November 4, 2010

To New Beginnings!

  It seems to me lately that being a newlywed and being new to the military way of life that things really are alot different. My husband and I tried planning our big wedding with him stationed 2600 miles away when it got to be extremely overwhelming. Me....I am a planner but I always pictured my husband being more involved. This was hard for me and when coming down to visit him for my birthday. It just seemed to be  the perfect opportunity to tie the knot. One thing led to the other and with lots of help from some amazing people! A wedding was planned in just 2 short weeks. We were blessed to find an amazing pastor, photographer, and my very own wedding planner! Like alot of other military couples we had are small intimate wedding with are parents by are sides on the beach of gulf shores and I couldn't have asked for anything more. but now is when all the planning really starts. The challenges of moving, settling in, enjoying being newlyweds and planning for our vow renewal on New Years Day!  After only being married for just 4 short months. Im starting to realize how this really is a  whole different world. And this will be my outlet! So hold on tight because this could very well be a bumpy road with some great scenery.    
                                                    
Mr. and Mrs. Thompson


Gulf Shores, Alabama



August 7, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment