Monday, June 27, 2011

The Birdie told me so!

It absolutely amazes me how God has this incredible way of revealing exactly what we need when we need it! Do you ever feel completely lost? At that fork in the road and all you want to do is fall on your knees and cry out to him! I'm sure we've all been there! I know I have a more than a couple times! It just seems to me that the closer we draw to him the more he provides! How cool is that we get to spend quality time with him as well as soaking up everything he has to offer us all because of his undeniable love for us!

Its funny how the closer I get to him the more of myself is revealed. I mean seriously, who better to teach you then the one person who knows you best! Who knows the exact hairs on your head! What an unreal thought! 


An the amazing opportunities he has for us! Despite any ups and downs and winding turns that we may face. This Journey that were all apart of is truly a blessing from God. Recently Ive taken a step back to look at myself and see where God was leading me! An in doing this I realized i am at this point in my life were I feel stationary! This is funny to me because when I was younger I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life! I thought I knew it all! But I didn't take in to consideration what he wanted for me! Isn't that funny how that works! He was probably looking down at me and saying "Man Denae I have so much in store for you, you just wait and see."  An you know what... I finally see it!  God has revealed himself to me in a whole new light! 

Now its time to truly see everything he has in store. An as frightening as this may be I know that he is that little bird on my shoulder expressing all his concern, leading me in the right direction, paving the path for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment