Thursday, July 11, 2013

Making memories

Every year I feel like I count down the months, weeks, and days till summer finally arrives. With anticipation of all of my favorite activities. Going to the farmers market, spending countless days on the water; tubing, tanning, and water skiing, late night campfires, that first s'more of the summer, long hikes spending time outdoors. There's always so many different things I look forward to. So why is it that every year I let it slip away. I don't savor the moments in life that create the memories that last a lifetime. Instead I treat everyday like tomorrow will bring something better. Until tomorrow brings snow. An I long for the days gone by. I will not let another day go by without living like each day is an opportunity to fill the scrapbook with some amazing memories.

So here's a little recap of the summer so far..

Camping at curt gowdy with friends

Tanner playing guitar by the lake

All of our friends walking at Relay for life to support our good friend Darcy fight breast cancer

Tanner played in the Air Force band with the 2 star General

Lots and lots of time spent with our friends

No comments:

Post a Comment