Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy belated birthday!

Happy Birthday to my amazing hunk of a husband. On this birthday I am reminded back to our very first year of dating 7 years ago and the ultimate scavenger hunt that I planned for your birthday. Giving you clues to each location and getting a present at each stop. The silliness of our relationship still holds true to today. Although we live much more adult lives I love that the memories alone bring us back to a time of simplicity and pure love and happiness. I pray that never fades. So on this birthday my wish as you blow out the candles is that we will forever be that 16 year old couple that fell in love in a small town and had big dreams. That despite where our life takes us we will always be the most important people in each others lives. I know each birthday we spend together is another year filled with love, laughter, and happiness. So here is to another year filled with memories only eternity left to go! I love you Tanner! Happy birthday! 
May we never be to old to forget what brought us together in the beginning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment