Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Superwomen

This morning I woke up with this amazing energy. A feeling like I could concur the world or maybe just my 2200sq foot home. Either way I felt like super women. These moments don't come as often I'd like. Most days I struggle with my day to day Routine. An end up fighting myself through it. Not this morning. There was a little extra pep in my step. This could have been contributed to a full pot of coffee I drank before 8 am. Just a thought. None the less life just felt exciting an for the first time in a while I didn't feel like anonymity was running my life.

So I started my morning off with what I would like to admit is my daily routine of a morning working out. Sadly this has became more of a passing thought than anything else. Let me just say after 30 minutes of cardio I wish the thought would have passed before I started. But sticking to my superwoman mentality I didn't stop there. I decided today was going to be a day of change. An with that meant it was time for me to rearrange the furniture again! So I started in my office which was in dire need of some serious TLC. An by tender loving care I mean from top to bottom. I cleaned out the closet that held useless junk mail, old cords that I'm not sure even have a use anymore, several old cell phones, and piles of junk. After completing that superwoman size task I decided that it was time to bake a cake. One hour later and the timer went off and I pulled out a homemade funfetti cake. An started dinner in the crock pot. While waiting for the 4 hours it would take my honey BBQ pork to cook I went to the basement and went through all the leftover tubs of books and miscellaneous. An started another quite large project of tearing the basement apart. Unfortunately I didn't quite get to the putting it back together part before Tanner came home. That will be an adventure for another day when superwoman comes back to visit. Hopefully sooner then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment