Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Staff Sgt. Please

Tuesday was a big day in the Thompson household. After months of Tanner studying day in and day out. He finally tested for Staff Sgt. An as nervous as he was I think I was in even more of a panic. I new that he had put in so much time and energy into preparing for this test. All I could do was to keep reminding myself that he is an incredibly smart guy and every tests he takes he always does really well on. But for some reason this time I was feeling different. It was different because I knew how much he wanted it, needed it even. I knew that as small as this test seems to everyone else it has the power to change everything for us. It determines the first steps in Tanners military career? Determines his career field? An ultimately It determines wheather we stay here at Warren or go? All these possibilies are what made me anxious. An the worst part is this anxiety will last till August until we find out if he will be adding a forth stripe to his uniform?


He looks like a Sgt. right?


Psalm 20:4

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment